Friday 8 August 2014

Truth amour paris

dress: river island, necklace: h&m, bag: zara via depop, trainers: converse

Yet another monochrome piece that I've made space for in my wardrobe... It's super comfy to wear, just throw a pair of Converse on and you're good to go! I've accessorised with this H&M neon orange chain necklace which is perfect for pairing with anything black or white to inject a bit of colour. The dress is actually pretty versatile for a/w aswell, I can see it looking cool styled up with a leather jacket or a duster coat with tights and boots. I'm so ready for a/w fashion now, there's just something about layering up in big oversized jumpers and coats that I love! Anyone else feel the same?!

Laura x

bloglovin | twitter | instagram @stylishbehaviour

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's do cool! Think I need this dress...

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't hurry autumn along I'm still lovin summer! Great tee though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs are actually the reports from the world of technology. Please keep on posting the fresh blogs. As I do know that you possess the best ever techniques of converting the knowledge of words and make the entire setup understandable to everyone.
    kids face mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not a blog reader, but your unique style has made the true reader. Your blogs are really informative and stylish. Your style is reader friendly and provides the knowledge.
    wholesale womens tracksuits distributor uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thus, we turn now to beauty. Von Balthasar once remarked that when one is seeking to draw others to God, he should begin with beauty because beauty attracts. Beauty will then lead to truth and goodness. discovery active cbd bath bomb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. houstonembroideryservice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...