Friday, 8 August 2014

Truth amour paris

dress: river island, necklace: h&m, bag: zara via depop, trainers: converse

Yet another monochrome piece that I've made space for in my wardrobe... It's super comfy to wear, just throw a pair of Converse on and you're good to go! I've accessorised with this H&M neon orange chain necklace which is perfect for pairing with anything black or white to inject a bit of colour. The dress is actually pretty versatile for a/w aswell, I can see it looking cool styled up with a leather jacket or a duster coat with tights and boots. I'm so ready for a/w fashion now, there's just something about layering up in big oversized jumpers and coats that I love! Anyone else feel the same?!

Laura x

bloglovin | twitter | instagram @stylishbehaviour

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it's do cool! Think I need this dress...

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't hurry autumn along I'm still lovin summer! Great tee though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...