Thursday 31 July 2014

Quiz Jumpsuit

jumpsuit: Quiz*

I've definitely been a fan of Quiz clothing at the moment if you can't already tell! I was sent this jumpsuit a while ago now, it doesn't actually fit me properly as I think I chose the wrong size which is such a shame. It's such a lovely piece, I especially love the aqua colour at the top. It also comes with this beautiful necklace attached so you don't need to worry about buying accessories either, however you can take it off if you prefer! At only £24.99 it's such a lovely affordable piece to go out in and you can get it in coral or cream aswell!

Laura x

bloglovin | twitter | instagram @stylishbehaviour

1 comment:

  1. Quiz has been improving a lot recently I've noticed, it's used to be a bit rubbish quality but it much better
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...