Monday 17 March 2014

Monocrome lovin'

coat: asos, shirt: river island, skirt: topshop, necklace: new look

Finally have some time to blog after working non-stop in time for college deadlines the past few weeks! I'm working on my final projects at the moment before finishing for the summer in a couple of months and I've also had all of my university interviews, just waiting to hear back now - so a very stressful month!

I bought this Mango coat from Asos to wear at LFW and I haven't blogged about it until now, how amazing is it?! It was £40 in the sale reduced from £89.99! A complete bargain and it's such a dream to style up. Definitely one of my favourite pieces I've ever bought, I think I've got some kind of monochrome/dogtooth obsession after accumulating a few items like this recently. I kept it pretty simple with a classic white shirt and accessorised with this bright pink necklace. 

I'm so ready for spring/summer clothes now, just take me away on holiday and I'll love you forever.

Laura x

11 comments:

  1. That coat is so pretty! I can't wait for spring/summer either x

    stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlllllll you look fab!! Loving the coat too xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pretty lady! Love your coat so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coat! I remember seeing it on ASOS, wish I had bought it now!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is absolutely gorgeous!!! Suits you perfectly too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...